At Avanti, looking after our clients and staff is at the heart of everything we do.
We all know that these past two years have been tough and despite all of the odds, our care team have worked tirelessly to keep our clients safe and happy throughout. Always keeping a smile on their faces and rallying together when morale has been low.
To say a huge thank you, we have increased our care teams’ pay per hour!
What our pay rates were
- £9.25 an hour during the week before 8pm
- £9.75 per hour after 8pm and at weekends
What our new pay rates are
- £10 per hour during the week before 8pm
- £10.50 per hour after 8pm and at weekends
Something we’ve always done is pay £1.80 per visit to cover travel time and travel expenses. We always try to minimise the distance between clients but regardless of whether a client is 1 minute or 15 minutes away from your next client, you receive £1.80.
If you join us, you can expect even more than these great pay rates. Here’s what else we offer:
- A supportive and caring management team that listen to your concerns and celebrate your achievements – we’re all one team!
- The opportunity to be a part of a friendly and encouraging team
- No zero hour contracts. We only offer guaranteed hour contracts. Learn more about our shift patterns
- Referral scheme – refer your friends and family to us and we’ll give you up to £200 to say thank you!
- 5.6 weeks of paid holiday
- We pay for your DBS check
- We pay you for your induction training
- Advanced training in your first year with us – see what that includes here
- Continuous professional development starting from your second year with us – you will get 4 paid training days every year and can choose from a variety of topics
- NVQ enrolment – after you’ve been with us for a year you can enrol to do Level 2 or 3 NVQ Diploma
It’s such an exciting time to join us…
If you’re passionate about making a difference, we would love to hear from you. Click here to fill in our online application – it only takes 10 minutes. Or if you have some questions and would like to have a chat with us first, call our Internal Recruiter, Evie on 0115 678 4888 or drop her an email via firstname.lastname@example.org